October 1, 2014 Leave a comment
But first this
Read in the Journal Times the Balloon floated about ending our CATV station?
The headline is rather interesting
Journal Times editorial: BelleTV must be sacrificed for the good of the budget
Good of the budget or the Good of the Police State ran by Mayor John Dickert also known as the City of Racine?
After all if the Station was still ran as it was under Mr. Nelson (and I do hope he joins the RICO case) I would have and perhaps others such as Mr. Meyers would have ran CATV shows on The Rico civil case the games under the “Rootworks” banner, I and others would have had guests on telling viewers information that our fearless leader would you rather not hear for only with a dumbed down public not asking questions not contacting say the IRS , can he be free to enrich his pals I mean help the City of Racine and after all we blogers just do not understand.
So after a long fight (but very embarrassing to the City) The Mayor was able to gain control give a pal money (far more then the operating costs under Mr. Nelson) to effectively end the Racine in Ruins TV show on CAR 25 (but they can still be seen on You tube) in about one year the new operators would find be unable to get public backing unable to find $$ in sponsorships (Chase Henrix still like to know what happened to his $$ he gave the City and other issues) would find the first ever Ethics Hearing over Mary Osterman and advertising and then the City ending the Contract with the new operator but not a range of questions on many topics But I think the RICO will be addressing them.
IMHO Our Mayor does not want ANYONE he can not control having access to the Media so only the News he wishes you to know can get out to the public, so we can know how great he is.
One commenter said it best:
“Now the Journal Times is advocating and influencing city council to break laws and contracts to eliminate one of the only other local media outlets in Racine?
This is completely corrupt and full of lies. This is breaking the agreements that provide for public access and resources. This is stealing from the community.
The public access channel has no virtually no impact on the budget, and this is a corrupt ploy to pit public services and the community against each other.
Look at how this all happened:
– Dickert did not want black people or any naysayers on the channel, and also wanted to reward his friends for supporting his campaign.
– Dickert created an illegal no bid contract for his friend to take over the channel.
– Dickert lost that argument because it was completely illegal and pushed through without any input from city council or committees, and then city council created new laws for bids.
– Dickert removed people from the cable commission and stacked it with friends and cronies.
– Dickert and his cronies tried ousting the staff and took away all support.
– Dickert and his cronies lied to create a new vision to get rid of the staff and take over the channel.
– Dickert and his cronies wrote the RFP for themselves and their friends to get the rigged contract to take over the channel.
– Dickert and his cronies messed up the first RFP and secretly negotiated with certain people and companies to properly rig it a second time.
– Dickert and his cronies gave inside information and held secret meetings to select friends to ensure they would go along with the revised bid rigging process.
– The purchasing manager retired in the middle of the process and the new person claimed she didn’t know the process or anything about it.
– Dickert and his cronies held illlegal meetings and broke open meeting laws and created crony subcommittees to get rigged recommendations to help justify the bid rigging process.
– Dickert and his cronies lied to city council and the public about everything from the budget to advertising to sustainability to employee performance and more.
– Dickert himself conducted interviews during the bidding process and made false accusations throughout the process.
– City attorneys, staff and Aldermen were coerced, bribed or bullied into lying about the process and reasoning for the rigged contract.
– Dickert and his cronies pushed theough the corrupt rigged contract, and gave even more equipment, resources, projects, support and money including an illegal extension and change orders for the contract adding at least another $30,000 or more.
– Dickert and his cronies provided direct kickbacks to commission members in thousands of dollars in advertising and use of equipment for their own profit.
– Dickert and his cronies continue to lie about staffing, costs, equipment, savings, and public access to resources and services while they use the channel to promote other corrupt agendas.
This should be for the community, not for Dickert and his cronies. Everyone involved in this should be questioned in the RICO case. The Journal Times is just printing more lies for them. It’s great to know that our newspaper hates our community.”
As you may know our Racine Police Force now has I understand a program to track what folks are saying on Social Media as I said before we have all read stories on fools who post on say Facebook crimes they did.
Sadly, I am thinking this program is being used to see what I and others are saying on Social Media to see what “The Enemies of the State” are saying and perhaps doing in the Police State of the City of Racine, after all as we have been told its the fault of the Blogers that so much is wrong in this fair City.
Not the fault of say poor planing by Team Porters or Banks having questions and pulling $$ from Machinery Row development, as I keep hearing is the case. No its blogs like mine I must STFU so Mayor John Dickert can bless the City of Racine with his Godhood.
After you get your Tax Bill and have to pay A wheel Tax will you feel blessed?
Are you not happy to live in a City who has effectively laid off police but can find money to create a Police State to protect the rein of Mayor John Dickert?
Thank God the RICO case will blow the lid off the City and our petty secrets